ASA Coated uPVC Roofing Sheets
ASA Coated uPVC Roofing Sheets
Innova Roofings & Joinery offers Trapezoidal profiled, ASA coated synthetic resin-based uPVC roofing sheets and accessories in multiple thickness range and attractive colours. The ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets are manufactured adapting co-extrusion technology, integrated as a four-layer product using Polyvinyl chloride resin, anti-oxidants, modifiers, super-weathering chemical ingredients and protected on sun-facing with Acrylonitrile styrene acrylate (ASA) as an anti-UV agent. The ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets are highly resistant to direct exposure to harshest weather conditions be it hot and humid tropical weather, corrosive wet-marine conditions or the freezing cold on the mountains, retaining its original properties of mechanical and physical strength. The ASA coating on the sun-facing side helps to retain the colour for a very long time. The ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets have passed 12,000 hours of accelerated ageing tests with a test result of Delta E = 2.23, which means the colour of the sheet even under harshest weather condition will withstand for a minimum period of 20-years. The ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets offer superior functional value and good return on investment as compared to coated and pre-painted steel roofing sheets.
Key Features Of ASA Coated uPVC Roofing Sheets
- Material composition: The product is a blend of high-performance polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin in three-layers topped with Acrylonitrile styrene acrylate (ASA).
- Function of ASA coating: The ASA coating has high-resistance to solar heat and the harmful UV rays. That is why ASA coating is used in spaceships and satellites. It helps in preserving the colour and increases the durability of the roofing tile sheet, ensuring cool and comfortable temperature inside the property.
- Health-friendly: The ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets are manufactured from 100% original and environment friendly materials that can be re-cycled multiple times. The tile sheet does not contain asbestos or any harmful chemicals and does not discharge radioactive rays – making it an absolute safe roofing product.
- Resistance to extreme temperature: The ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets maintain their physical and mechanical properties in extreme weather conditions range of – 400 C to 800
- Resistance to corrosive chemicals: The ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets are 100% resistant to sea water and corrosive chemicals such as hydro-chloric acid, nitric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, chromic acid, acetic acid and hydrofluoric acid. This makes it an ideal product to be used in harshest weather conditions.
- Thermal and sound insulation: The multilayer co-extrusion process manufactured ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets are known for their distinctive advantage over traditional roofing products in terms of thermal and sound insulating properties. The heat conductivity of multi-layered ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets are 1/3rdof clay tile, 1/5th of 10-mm thick concrete tile & 1/2000th of colour coated metallic roofing sheets. The multi-layered section of the ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets also helps in greatly reducing the noise of rain pattering, wind and hail storms.
- Strong resistance to impact strength: The ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets have strong resistance to impact strength. The tile sheet can withstand 150 Kg of load when supported at a purlin distance of 750 mm (2’6”) c/c. The tiles did not deform or get damaged during the experimental trials of running a 3 MT truckload over the tiles.
- Algae and fungus resistance: The ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets are semi-glossy. The profile and top layer of the trapezoidal profile sheet is manufactured in such a way that it does not offer assistance to growth of algae and fungus. The self-cleaning mechanism inducted in to the profiling of the tile sheet helps in cleaning the accumulation of dust during rain or by a simple water wash.
- Fire retardation: The ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets are Class -B fire-retardant and is not affected by acidic rain.
- Physical damages by animals: The ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets are strong enough to resist damages by monkeys.
Innova Roofings & Joinery offers ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets in the following technical parameters.
- Lengths in ready stock: 3070 mm, 3660 mm& 5480 mm
- Customized lengths: Available on request subject to MOQ
- Sheet width: 1130 mm
- Effective width: 1050 mm
- Pitch: 210 mm
- Crest height: 24 mm
- Thickness range: 2.00 mm, 2.50 mm, 3.00 mm and 3.50 mm
- Colour (Stocks): Blue top with white bottom
- Other colours: White, Dark Grey, Brick Red and Green
- A-Type Ridge: 1130 mm length x 600 mm wide x 2.50 mm Thick
The ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets are an automatic choice of roofing among architects, consultants and industrial houses where the property is located in wet-marine conditions and areas exposed to highly corrosive environments such as chemical handling plants owing to its great corrosion resistance properties. The ASA coated, trapezoidal profile uPVC roofing sheets are also the best option in the industrial sector where the property owners look for a reliable product that will address most of the issues associated with a coated steel roofing product such as PPGI, PPGL and BGL. The ASA coated trapezoidal profile uPVC sheets are best suited for both roofing and wall cladding applications and can be used in a wide range of buildings and factories such as:
- General manufacturing and assembly units
- Fertilizer plants & Associated go-downs
- Prawn & Fish hatcheries
- Port terminals & facilities
- Roofing over conveyor belt system
- Chemical manufacturing / Storage plants
- Galvanising plants
- Container freight stations
- Logistics & Warehousing structures
- Petro-chemical & Heavy chemical plants
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Ready mix concrete (RMC) plants
- Organic & Natural products storage structures
- Roofing for buildings in STP & ETP
- Roofing for Fish & Meat markets
- Milk & Dairy units
- Power gear & Power system companies
- Showrooms & Garages
- Secondary roofing on terrace
- Facilities roofing in villas & beach houses
- Penthouse & Yoga shed
- Roofing for Farmhouse
- Spa & Wellness centres
- Hotels & Resorts
- Theme parks & Food courts
- Parking structures & Kids play area
- Low-cost housing
- Pyramid & Gazebos
- Boat houses & Sporting arenas
- Site offices and worker’s shelter
- Roofing for commercial & public-access buildings
- Roof covering over Staircase & Foot Over Bridge (FOB)
- Animal shelters