Aluminium Roofing Sheets
Aluminium Roofing Sheets
Over the last 20-years, the Indian roofing segment has been using in a large way, coated steel sheets in galvanised and galvalume forms. The steel coils are hot dipped in Zinc to produce galvanised sheets, and the steels coils are hot dipped in a mixture of aluminium, zinc and silicone to produce galvalume roofing sheets. The very reason that aluminium is used for galvalume sheet is a stellar proof of the superior corrosion resistance and valuable heat reducing properties it imparts to steel sheets. The coating on both side of the galvalume coil is in the range of 70, 100 & 150 gsm. The limitations of the coated steel sheets are further upped by incorporating various types of advanced paint finish on the surfaces of the sheet. The result is a costly product, yet steel in its core, waiting to be corroded or damaged at any given point of time. This is where pure aluminium sheets come in handy as the perfect roofing and cladding product for industrial and residential applications. Aluminium metal has the highest strength to weight ratio of any metal and is even superior to steel. This makes it an incredibly strong material, which combined with its light weight making it a great roofing material. Innova Roofings & Joinery offers Alumium roofing and claddings sheets manufactured by HINDALCO Industries Limited under its renowned brand name – HINDALCO EVERLAST, in a wide range of thickness, colours and profiles like corrugated, trapezoidal and tile patterns. The initial cost of aluminium roofing may be marginally higher when compared to other coated metal sheets, plastic and PVC roofing materials, but the longevity (more than 40 years) and corrosion-resistant properties of Hindalco Everlast Aluminium Roofing Sheets make them lifetime investments. Also, their zero-maintenance and leakproof characteristics make them the best choice for any buyer.
Advantages Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets
- Rust proof: Does not rust or corrode even in harsh wet marine conditions.
- Strength: The strength-to-weight ratio is among the highest (approximately one-third of coated steel product. This is why aeroplane designers use aluminium for aircrafts.
- Lightweight: Aluminium is lighter than coated steel roofing products yet of high strength. The overall weight of roofing sheet on the structure is greatly reduced.
- Reflects heat: The lightness and thinness of the aluminium sheet mean, it stores low heat and becomes cool quickest than coated steel sheets.
- Malleable product: Aluminium roofing sheets are much more malleable than the coated steel and other range of roofing products. They can be easily pressed to convenient shapes for roofing flashings and trims.
- Easy to install: Aluminium roofing sheets are easy to place, cut and install with alloy or galvanised SDST screws.
- Environment friendly: Aluminium sheets are classified under green metal category and is 100% recyclable.
- Safety: Aluminium roofing sheets are non-combustible and non-flammable. The strength of aluminium sheets combined with excellent energy absorption levels offer high resistance to dents and accidental damages, which makes them safe against fires and falling objects.
- Pleasing aesthetics: The mill finished or colour coated aluminium sheets are aesthetically pleasing. The various roofing patterns provide a very modern and contemporary appeal to the properties.
- Lifespan: The lifespan of the aluminium roof sheets is estimated at a minimum of 40-years, almost equal to that of a R.C.C Building. Coated steel products and other roofing products have a maximum lifespan of 10-15 years subject to corrosive conditions, where they are installed.
- Zero Maintenance: Aluminium sheets do not require any special maintenance as may be associated with other roofing materials. Ensure the sheets are laid to proper slope, properly fastened and free of clogging.
- High-resale value: Generally, there will not be any requirement for replacing aluminium roofing sheets. However, if for any reasons, the sheets are to be sold in the second-hand market, Aluminium roofing sheets fetch up to 60% of initial investment.
- Uniform surface finish over the years: Aluminium builds its own resistance to atmospheric factors by forming a light but very hard film of inert aluminium oxide along its surface, protecting it from the corrosion. Over time, the surface turns a pleasant silvery grey.
- ALLOY: AA3003, AA3105 and AA8011
- Finish: Plain mill finish, Stucco-embossed & Colour coated
- Profiles: Troughed, Modern Troughed, Hi-crest, Corrugated & Tile patterns
- Yield Strength: 180 Mpa (AA3003), 160 Mpa (AA 3105) and 140 Mpa (AA8011)
Profile Specifications – Troughed (Trapezoidal)
Innova Roofings & Joinery offers Hindalco Everlast Troughed (Trapezoidal) aluminium roofing sheets that have an angular profile with robust design. The offer great aesthetics, modern looks and are the perfect alternative to traditional corrugated metal roofing sheets. The troughed (trapezoidal) sheets are designed as per IS: 1254:1991. When it comes to appearance, these aluminium troughed sheets look sleek and angular compared to the other alternatives. The design is highly technical and proves to be efficient for essential properties such as durability and resistivity to inevitable catastrophes such as storms, hails, and snowfalls. The wavy structure of these aluminium trapezoidal sheets corresponds to an increase in the surface area of the metallic part and makes it resistant to any form of impact from larger objects in case of unforeseen circumstances. Moreover, the shaping and the design of these types of corrugated aluminium sheets ensure that they are lightweight and easy to work with and install.
- Ready stock thickness: 0.71 mm
- Other thickness: 0.50, 0.56, 0.65, 0.71, 0.91 and 1.22 mm – upon request, subject to MOQ stipulations with a waiting period of 2-3 weeks
- Colour: Plain mill finished
- Available lengths (mm): 2444 (8 ft), 3050 (10 ft) and 3660 (12 ft)
- Sheet width: 920 mm
- Effective width: 875 mm
- Pitch: 125 mm
- Crest height: 38 mm
- Pre-painted troughed sheet: Can be supplied in 1044 mm sheet width (1000 mm effective width) in any of the above thickness, customized length of minimum 1500 mm up to a maximum of 6500 mm and in 9-attractive colours, subject to MOQ stipulations and waiting period of 2-3 weeks
Profile Specifications – Modern Troughed Sheets
Innova Roofings & Joinery offers Hindalco Everlast Modern Troughed (Trapezoidal) aluminium roofing sheets that have an angular profile with sleek design. They are equipped with a centre rib for better aesthetic, anti-capillary grooves to ensure a leak-proof proof and an end lip for proper overlapping of sheets. They are a modern alternative to traditional coated metal roofing sheets. The Modern Troughed sheets are perfect choice of roofing and cladding applications of domestic applications.
- Ready stocks: 0.56 mm, Brick Red in lengths of 14, 16 & 20 ft
- Thickness range: 0.40, 0.46, 0.56, 0.65 and 0.71 mm
- Colour: can be supplied in 8-attractive colours
- Minimum Length: 1500 mm
- Maximum Length: 6500 mm
- Sheet width: 1092
- Effective width: 1000 mm
- Pitch: 200 mm
- Crest height: 32 mm
Profile Specifications – Hi-Crest
Innova Roofings & Joinery offers Hindalco Everlast Hi-crest profiled aluminium roofing sheets that that are a little different from the traditional circular or troughed corrugated sheets. Owing to its unique and efficient design, these hi-crest sheets offer a wide variety of benefits. These sheets are more durable than the normal ones and can bear more weight than its traditional counterparts like the troughed sheets. The load bearing capacity of hi-crest sheets are 35% higher than the normal troughed sheets and are specially designed for high wind loads and wider coverage. They are best suited for industrial sheds with heights above fifty feet and wider purlin spacing. Moreover, the hi-rib design is highly sophisticated and is compatible with modernization and is the perfect roofing profile for installation of solar panels. The hi-rib sheets can be supplied in 9-attractive colours in a wide range of thickness.
- Thickness range: 0.56, 0.65, 0.71, 0.91 and 1.00 mm
- Colour: Shiny silver, Snow white, Chocolate spark, Evergreen, Emerald green, Royal blue, Cloudy grey, Brick red & Coffee brown
- Minimum Length: 1500 mm
- Maximum Length: 6500 mm
- Sheet width: 1144 mm
- Effective width: 1050 mm
- Pitch: 175 mm
- Crest height: 46 mm
Profile Specifications – Tile (Mangalore Pattern)
Innova Roofings & Joinery offers HINDALCO Everlast make pre-painted aluminium based, traditional and popular Mangalore tiles, a perfect choice for domestic and religious structures roofing. They are elegant looking and adds beauty and value to the property. The Aluminium tile profile sheets can be supplied in a wide range thickness and attractive colours.
- Thickness range: 0.50m 0.56 and 0.71 mm
- Sheet width: 987.50 mm
- Effective width: 887.50 mm
- Pitch: 177.50 mm
- Number of corrugations: 5 nos of 177.50 mm
- Crest height: 28.5 mm
- Minimum length: 1500 mm
- Maximum length: 6500 mm
- Regular Colour: Brick Red
- Other Colours: Coffee Brown, Evergreen, Emerald Green and Royal Blue – Subject to MOQ stipulations with a waiting period of 2-3 weeks
Profile Specifications – Sinusoidal Corrugated Sheets
Innova Roofings & Joinery offers Hindalco Everlast produced corrugated aluminium roofing sheets in wide range of thickness and three-profile widths. If anything looks as good as it functions, it is a circular corrugated aluminium roof. It has an exquisite charm about it, honing an almost majestic appearance. It is apparent that corrugated aluminium roofing is strong, durable, and comes with a wide variety of benefits when it comes to installation and pricing. The circular corrugated aluminium roofing sheets offer one of the most popular choices in the market, which speaks a lot about their perceived strengths among the customers. These linear sinusoidal roofs are extremely reliable and durable and serve all the functions that any high-end roofing provides. Moreover, the installation processes are hassle-free, and even the paint-jobs are done prior the order as per the demands and the wishes of the customers. The technical design of circular corrugated aluminium roofing gives the metal sheets a larger surface area, making them strong and durable against any extreme weather conditions like snow and hail and making them resistant to damages from stones pebbles. The Hindalco Everlast produced circular corrugated aluminium roofing sheets, will cater to your basic and essential roofing needs and add on to the overall appearance of your house. Based on the requirements of the customers, circular corrugated aluminium roofing sheets can also be produced in vibrant colour shades, increasing the aesthetic appeal of your house. Circular corrugated aluminium roofing sheets come with a lot of advantages and could prove to be one of the smartest investment choices that anyone can make.
- Thickness range: 0.35, 0.50, 0.56, 0.65, 0.71, 0.91 and 1.22 mm
- Colour: Plain mill finished & 8-attractive colours
- Minimum Length: 1500 mm
- Maximum Length: 6500 mm
- Sheet width: 800 mm, 950 mm and 1250
- Pitch: 75 mm
- Crest height: 19 mm
Aluminium Roofing Structural
Innova Roofings & Joinery offers supply and installation services for lightweight Hindalco Everlast produced high-strength aluminium alloy roofing structural. Unlike the conventional built up and welded roofing frames, the entire truss and purlin arrangement is fabricated at site with SDST screws. These types of structures are useful for temporary projects that needs to be removed, transported and re-used several times. This type of structure also comes very handy in prawn hatcheries located very close to the sea shore that are under constant threat of cyclones. Faster installation, no-painting, rust and corrosion proof and easy maintenance are some of the key factors why this type of structural are preferred by several property owners. For further details and technical assistance, please contact Innova Roofings & Joinery with your specific requirements.
Supplies For Large Volume Projects & Turnkey Installation Services
Innova Roofings & Joinery offers best pricing for large volume jobs. We will assist our customers to choose the most appropriate product suited to their requirements and can undertake fabrication of roofing and cladding frames as per customers requirement and offer installation services at competitive prices.