Standing Seam Roofing Systems
Standing Seam Roofing Systems
Innova Roofings & Joinery offers supply and installation services for screwless metallic Standing Seam roofing and cladding system in a wide range of base material and in attractive pre-painted colours. The standing roof and cladding system offer optimum functionality for which it is intended for and imbibes modernity, versatility and architectural beauty. The standing seam roofing and cladding system is produced at site to exact measurements using a high-tech mobile roll-forming machine. The panels are then installed on the purlins with concealed clips that allow free movement under thermal expansion. Generally Bare Galvalume or Pre-painted Galvalume coils are used for standing roofing and cladding system. In certain cases where a higher protection against corrosion is needed mill finished aluminium or Pre-painted Aluminium coils are used for producing standing seam and cladding system.
Advantages Of Standing Seam
- Drilling and penetration through the metallic sheets for want for installing on the purlins with SDST Screws is completely avoided. The standing seam roofing and cladding system utilises hidden clips system.
- The standing seam roofing and cladding system is an exceptionally fortified water-tight system. The high depth of its ribs is almost twice that of conventional trapezoidal profile metallic roofing systems.
- On-site roll forming allows greater transparency on the product integrity.
- Continuous roof length sheets can be produced at site to exact roofing frame measurements thus eliminating wastages related to overlap.
- The standing seam roofing and cladding system will not have any exposed joints, thus eliminates the risk of leakage.
- The standing seam roofing and cladding sheets are profiled and integrated with suitable interlocking systems to minimise heat transfer.
- The standing seam roofing and cladding system can be produced to cover in a variety of sloping profiles including, tapered, convex and concave arches.
- The standings seam roofing and cladding system can be incorporated as a stand alone roofing and cladding system or incorporated with glass wool insulation panels in in single-skin or double-skin roofing system.
- Higher thickness and higher painting quality of the base material chosen for the standing seam roofing and cladding systems ensures longer life as compared to single skin, conventional trapezoidal profile sheet system.
- Solar panels, coolers and snow retention system or any other advertisement related panels can be fixed on the standing seam roofing system, without having to penetrate or drill holes through the roofing system.
- Base Coil: Bare Galvalume, Pre-painted Galvalume, Mill finished Aluminium & Pre-painted Aluminium
- Galvalume Coating Mass: AZ 150
- Aluminium Coil: AA3003, AA3105 and AA8011
- Steel Strength (Yield Stress): Minimum 240 MPa or 300 Mpa up to a maximum of 350 MPa
- Tapered Roofing Profile: Can be executed in 0.55 mm TCT and 0.60 mm TCT Galvalume coils and 0.56 mm thick Aluminium coils. The effective profile width is 480 mm and the rib height is 75 mm.
- Curved Roofing & Cladding Profile: Can be executed in 0.55 mm TCT to 0.80 mm TCT galvalume coils and Aluminium coil thickness of 0.56 mm, 0.65 mm, 0.71 mm, 0.91 mm & 1.22 mm. The effective profile width is 435 mm and the rib height is 65 mm.
The standing room and cladding systems are most suitable for Pre-Engineered Building structures that require additional safety against wind loads, corrosive environments, increased water tightness and enhanced thermal and acoustic insulation. Some of the most common installations include:
- Aircraft Hangers & Passenger Terminals
- Art Galleries & Trade Fair Centres
- Business & Mercantile Buildings
- Educational & Institutional Buildings
- Food Courts & Theme Parks
- IT Parks & Health Care Centres
- Studios & Broadcasting Centres
- Shopping Malls & Product Showrooms
- Manufacturing & Assembly Plants
- Sports Arena’s & Warehouses